The Australian Graphene Industry Association (AGIA) is a conduit for the many sectors that graphene stands to revolutionise. Foundation members include companies already creating commercial products using graphene, which has a set of remarkable properties that have seen it described as the “Swiss Army Knife” of the material world.
The AGIA is creating an ecosystem linking businesses, researchers, government and others, which all have a role to play in getting graphene into industry in a safe and productive way.
Membership categories: Click on a title to scroll directly to that membership type.
Benefits of membership:
- Access to the national network created through the Association
- Access to members-only content and material
- A platform for member businesses to access to communicate to the broader business landscape about their activity and developments
- Access to graphene specialists from across the industrial and academic landscape which can help take ideas to the next stage of development
- Access to a jobs board to help companies and individuals find each other within this ecosystem
- Opportunities to be a part of the discussion as the Association engages with Government, Industry and Academia on the future of the industry
- Access to communicate to the business world through the AGIA’s social media presence and association accounts
- Discounted rates for all paid AGIA events and functions
- Access to educational seminars and workshops conducted through the AGIA
- Access to a monthly newsletter containing relevant news and developments from the industry in Australia
Corporate membership benefits
•Introduce your company to researchers and research opportunities to enhance your products
• Introduce your company to potential suppliers higher or lower on the value chain to enhance your products
• Introduce you to global opportunities and new markets through partner organizations
• Help you showcase your company’s skills, resources and expertise to potential partners and/or investors
• Help find graphene industry specialist employees through our jobs portal
• Keep you up to date with developments in the graphene sector via our website, newsletter and Linked-In page
• Enable you to attend information sessions and networking events at discounted rates
Corporate investment $660 incl. GST. (This entitles you to 3 conference tickets value of $825 incl. GST) : ): sign-up
Individual member investment: $88.00 incl. GST per year + discounts from time to time.Register as Individual
- Keep you up to date with developments in the graphene sector via our website, newsletter and Linked-In page
- Enable you to attend information sessions and networking events
- Entitle you to a discount of $75 off the conference ticket (Usually $250+GST)
- Allow you to showcase your expertise, skills and resources
- Provide access to specialist graphene positions via our dedicated graphene jobs portal (the only dedicated graphene jobs portal in Australia)
From time to time we may offer other membership offers and discounts at our discretion.