AGIA MembershipsAGIA membership exists at 3 levels
A level of membership for organisations active within the graphene industry as:
- Innovators/inventors/IP creators
This level of membership exists to actively facilitate connections and host meetings with the purpose of advancing the interests of the industry and AGIA members. Gold members have exclusive access to forums and networking opportunities and can request introductions and representation directly from the AGIA executive and secretariat.
AGIA Gold membership is priced at $5,000 pa.
A level of membership for organisations with a specific or emerging interest in graphene. Silver membership includes 2 tickets to the AGIA national conference as well as news feeds, access to the member database (through AGIA), and Silver membership includes 2 tickets to the AGIA national conference as well as news feeds, access to the member database (through AGIA), and access to the AGIA database.
AGIA Silver membership is priced at $600 pa.
A level of membership ideal for students and small businesses with an interest in graphene and graphene-enabled products. It provides a 50% discount on tickets to the AGIA national conference as well as email notifications on all graphene news.
AGIA Bronze membership is priced at $90 pa.
Universal member benefits
- Access to members-only content and material
- A platform for member businesses to access to communicate to the broader business landscape about their activity and developments
- Access to graphene specialists from across the industrial and academic landscape which can help take ideas to the next stage of development
- Access to a jobs board to help companies and individuals find each other within this ecosystem
- Access to communicate to the business world through the AGIA’s social media presence and association accounts
- Access to educational seminars and workshops conducted through the AGIA
- Access to a monthly newsletter containing relevant news and developments from the industry in Australia